Kitty, thanks for mentioning my blog! I've just begun to step into the blogosphere, and find that I'm enjoying it. I also find that it's consuming more time than I anticipated.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my site re: the fantastically overdramatic review. I felt much the same way, but of course, I was partial. Thanks for confirming to me that it wasn't I who went off the deep end.
This is a gorgeous little site, and I'm off to read your stories. Best of luck with your endeavors.
12 Comments:
I hope you write more stories because I really like these. This is really nice.
Hi Kitty. Thanks for mentioning me on the Lifelike Pundits site. I'm honored.
Kitty, thanks for mentioning my blog! I've just begun to step into the blogosphere, and find that I'm enjoying it. I also find that it's consuming more time than I anticipated.
Blogging may be fun bit it's also work! Thanks, Rochelle, for checking this one out!
Hi Kitty,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my site re: the fantastically overdramatic review. I felt much the same way, but of course, I was partial. Thanks for confirming to me that it wasn't I who went off the deep end.
This is a gorgeous little site, and I'm off to read your stories. Best of luck with your endeavors.
shoe
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hello Kitty! I'm visiting from Janet Reid's blog, where I read your comments all the time!
Hi Lilly Faye!
Popped over from Janet Reid's blog to say hello.
Hi Kitty, What a lovely book you created.
Stopping by from QOTKU blog :)
Hi Kitty! Wow, you've been busy on your blog! Dropped by to say hello!
Yay, login worked here!
Hi Kitty, I also dropped by to say hello!
It is such a pleasure to read your great stories! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home